Serves 6 people
300 g of wholewheat cookies
300 ml of whipping cream
1/2 cup of icing sugar
300 g of cooked condensed milk
100 g of hazelnuts
50 g of dark chocolate
100 gm of unsalted melted butter
30 g of unsalted butter
Fresh mint for decoration
1) Break the wholewheat cookies into small crumbs, add 100 g of melted butter. Mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter. Add crumbs mixture into a baking pan& form a base. Refrigerate the base mixture for 30 min.
2) Add 300 ml of whipping cream into a mixer bowl, add 1/2 cup of icing sugar. Mix the mixture for 4-5 min gradually increase the speed from 1st to the 5th one.
3) Slice the banana.
4) Add half of the cooked condensed milk on top of the cookies base. Add the banana slices. Add 1/2 cup of nuts (any). Add another layer of boiled condensed milk. Add the whipped cream on top, Refrigerate the pie for 1 hour.
5) At medium temperature stove. Place a glass bowl on top of the pot with simmering water. Add 50 g of chocolate. Add 30 g of butter. Mix until the chocolate melts.
6) Slice the pie into 6 pcs Serve 1 pc of pie per portion. Drip 1 tbsp of melted chocolate on top of the pie.
Decorate with mint leaves
Banoffee pie is an English dessert pie made from bananas, cream and boiled condensed milk, combined either on a pastry base or one made from crumbled biscuits and butter. In our version of the recipe we include hazelnuts.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”691″ padding=”1″ border=”20″ background=”1″ flyin=”1″ flyin_position=”bottom-right”]