serves 6 people
300 g of cream crackers
350 ml of milk
250 ml of cooking cream
200 g of boiled condensed milk
100 g of unsalted butter
125 g of white sugar
2 tbsp of icing sugar
1 1/2 tbsp of flour
1 tsp of vanilla extract
100 g of coconut flakes
1) Using the mixer mix cooking cream and vanilla extract at 3rd speed for 2 min, add icing sugar and mix all ingredients for 1 more min gradually increase the speed to 5th one.
2) At medium temperature stove add the milk and the sugar into pot, mix until the sugar devolves. Add the flour and mix for 2 minutes, set the mixture aside at room temperature for 10 minutes. Add the butter into the mixture and whisk it to create the custard.
3) Add 1 tsp of condensed milk on to of the cream cracker, spread it and cover with another cracker. Please the sandwich cracker into the tray. Repeat the same steps until you cover the first layer.
4) Cover the 1 st layer of crackers with clotted cream. Add another layer of custard on the top of clotted cream. Cover the clotted cream with the second layer of sandwich crackers, add second layer of clotted cream, add second layer of custom cream.
5) Add 1 tsp of condensed milk on top of the cracker, flip it over and place it on top of the custard. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the crackers. Add the rest of clotted cream on the top. Add the rest of custard on the top of the clotted cream. Sprinkle the cake with coconut flakes. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
In this cooking tutorial recipe we will show you how to make non baked cake with an delicious homemade clotted cream, custard and cooked condence milk.
You will enjoy this very simple and tasty cold cake recipe.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”691″ padding=”1″ border=”20″ background=”1″ flyin=”1″ flyin_position=”bottom-right”]