3 duck thighs boneless skin on
1 small red onion
8 cherry tomatoes
1 yellow capsicum
1 handful of coriander
5 bunches of spring onion
2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 tsp of salt
2 small cucumbers
150 g of yogurt
1 tbsp of yellow mustard
1 tbsp of liquid honey
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
1/2 tsp of salt
1) Chop the spring onion, coriander. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Dice the capsicum. Slice the cucumber, red onion into half rings. Finely chop the garlic
2) Add sliced onion into the bowl, add chopped coriander, diced spring onion, cherry tomatoes halves, cucumbers slices, diced capsicum. Add 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Mix all the ingredients. Set the salad aside at room temperature for 20 min.
3) In a bowl with the yogurt add 1 tbsp of yellow mustard, 1 tbsp of liquid honey, chopped garlic, 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper, 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix all the ingredients.
4) At medium high stove add the duck thighs into the grill pan. Fry it for 10 min on each side.
5) Into the yogurt sauce add duck strips. Mix all the ingredients. Set the mixture aside for 10 min before serving.
Properly cooked duck is both uniquely tasty and nutritious.
In our cooking tutorial we will demonstrate you how to make this delicious easy grilled duck salad which you can enjoy with your family & friends.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”691″ padding=”1″ border=”20″ background=”1″ flyin=”1″ flyin_position=”bottom-right”]