Roasted Pork Shoulder in Coconut Milk with Spicy Salad [Moo Kati Jeed Jard]
This menu is more than just a grilled or roasted pork, because here with the coconut milk marinated which helps pork to be softer and sweeter. This dish serves with the spicy salad.
500 grams pork shoulder
1 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp. palm sugar
1 tbsp. sugar
4 coriander roots
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. fish sauce
2 tbsp. lime juice
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1. Use the fork to stab all over the piece of pork shoulder, this will make easier marinated.
2. Pound coriander roots, pepper and garlic in a mortar, then bring it to marinate the pork shoulder in mixing bowl. Season with fish sauce, palm sugar and coconut milk. Let marinate at least 30 minutes.
3. Prepare the spicy salad by mix the fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped chilies and mayonnaise together.
4. Grill the marinated pork shoulder in both sides until cooked. Slice thinly.
5. Ready to serve with the spicy salad.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”691″ padding=”1″ border=”20″ background=”1″ flyin=”1″ flyin_position=”bottom-right”]